Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. Why has nobody ever managed to swim around the perimeter of Rhode Island despite its small size?
2. Which English King spoke only German?
3. Why is guarana often found in energy drinks and supplements?
4. What was the Count of St Germain well-known for?
5. Name a band that was only formed for a movie or TV show but ended up actually releasing an album.
6. Why is it relatively rare to find methyl alcohol served in bars?
7. What is the difference between electric and electronic?
8. Why are many people still unable to read Sophocles in the original even after learning Greek?
9. What is a zoot suit?
10. Describe how eyes work.
11. Describe how ears work.
12. How long after a check is written can you still cash it?
13. What was the PBS Newshour called before its current title?
14. What is snus?
15. Who was the first Lord Protector of England?
16. Where did Bela Lugosi come from? What about Boris Karloff?
17. Ludwig Lazarus Zamenhoff is known for doing what?
18. Which US president used to be depicted on boths sides of the same coin?
19. English belongs to what language family?
20. What Michael Caine movie was remade also starring Michael Caine?
21. Tell us how to say our phone number in a new language.
22. How did Rich David get so rich?
23. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
24. Why should you win?
25. Heads or tails?
26. What could you do to a legal pad that would make it illegal?
27. Describe a wrong way to eat a Reese’s.
AlunaGeorge – Kaleidoscope Love (Kaytranada Edition)
Arcade Fire – Afterlife
BANKS – Change (The Chainsmokers Hot & Steamy Edit)
Disclosure, Sam Smith, Nile Rodgers & Jimmy Napes – Together
Small Black – Breathless
Washed Out – Soft
Savoir Adore – Dreamers
Two Door Cinema Club – Handshake (Amtrac Remix)
Flume – Insane (feat. Moon Holiday)
Ghost Beach – Without You
No Doubt – Spiderwebs
Darwin Deez – Radar Detector (Xaphoon Jones Remix)
Beach Boys – Wouldn’t It Be Nice
Rhye – Open (WMNSTUDIES Remix)
The O’Jays – Love Train
Janelle Monae – Q.U.E.E.N. feat. Erykah Badu
Breakbot – Baby I’m Yours (feat. Irfane)
Xaphoon Jones – The Jackson Pit
Lake Street Dive – I Want You Back
Two Door Cinema Club – Something Good Can Work (The Twelves Remix)
R. Kelly – Ignition (Remix)
We will be holding our annual 24 hour Paul J. Battaglia Marathon from March 14th, 1:00 P.M. to March 15th, 1:00 P.M. Paul J. Battaglia was a former WHRW General Manager, who died during the September 11th attacks. Join us for 24 hours of fun, games, and sleeplessness as we honor Paul! Proceeds from Marathon will go to the scholarship in Paul’s name. If you would like to donate, please contact 607-777-2139 or email@example.com.
Spring Programming is back in business! Check out the schedule so you don’t miss your new and old favorites!