Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. The Simpsons first appeared on what TV show?
-What colour were they?
2. Why is blue cheese blue?
3. What is in the concoction known as an Arnold Palmer?
4. What movie was remade shot for shot but with different actors?
5. What author almost always publishes bestsellers but never makes a public appearance and is not known to have been photographed since the 1960s?
6. What US president reported having seen a flying saucer?
7. What are Hoboken and Hohokus?
8. If you killed Barack Obama and Joe Biden, who would become US president?
9. Who was in charge of Russia between Nicholas II and Lenin?
10. What small typo caused an edition of the Bible published in 1631 to become extremely valuable?
11. During most of the 1930s, the US did not send any delegation to the United Nations. Why?
12. America Online officially changed its name to what?
13. What is the most popular beverage in the world?
14. What is the significance of the phrase “So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish?”
15. Jerry Springer used to be the mayor of what city?
16. What former Mayor of New York later had his own daytime TV show?
17. What mayor frequently has to deal with the crimes of The Hamburgler?
18. What does OK stand for?
19. What kind of person might be expected to “ride the rails?”
20. What famous composer was also a famous chemist?
21. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
22. Make up a game show. Point if we like it.
23. Heads or tails?
1. What are the 5 mana colors in Magic: the Gathering?
2. Name the song starting with the lyrics…a. “Do I stress you out?” b. “Coolin’ on the scene like a horse in a stable” c. “Well, I thought about the army.” d. “You’ve got your ball; you’ve got your chain” e. “Tonight, I’m gonna have myself a real good time” f. “I like pleasure spiked with pain”
3. Good Curse
4. Name the notes in a G augmented 7 chord
Our regular summer schedule goes into effect on Monday, June 3rd! Join us all summer long for the best alternative radio in the region on 90.5fm or on our web stream. Bring your dancing shoes!
Camp Bisco Music Festival is in Mariaville, NY this July 11-13, 2013! Performers include The Disco Biscuits, Bassnectar, Passion Pit, STS9, Animal Collective, Umphrey’s McGee, Flux Pavillion,Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Lotus, Wolfgang Gartner, Boys Noize, Squarepusher, Tommy Trash, Dillon Francis, Toro y Moi and Many More! More information is available at www.campbisco.net!
The Bonnaroo lineup has been announced! Bonnaroo is this June 13-16, 2013 in Manchester, TN! More information is available at www.bonnaroo.com!
The lineup is listed in the video!