Hey! Most of our regularly scheduled DJs are on break but keep tuning in! We have tons of other great DJs to keep our station lit and we will be on a signup rotation until 04/14.
Later that day, we are finally going to install our new board in the station. The new board is really high tech and eviscerated our budget for the year but will only result in higher quality programming! Unfortunately, while the board is being replaced we won’t be able to broadcast (surprise surprise). We should be off the air until about Wednesday or Thursday. Once we come back on the air you can expect more signups until our DJs get back from break the following Monday.
Keep checking back in for more updates! Seriously, just keep refreshing. Mash on F5, automate it with a script, or send us a postcard and we’ll mail you back some HTML.
Listen in at 8:05pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday starting March 17th to hear who will be playing at Binghamton University’s 2014 Spring Fling! We will be revealing one of the four acts each night, so tune in to find out!
Dirty Projectors- useful chamber
Little Lapin- silent tears (Ben Barter Remix)
RDGLDGRN- doing the most
Bad Rabbits- fall in love
MGMT- we don’t care
Infected Mushroom- The legend of the black shawarama
Wavves- nine is god
Deichkind- der mond
Miike Snow- the rabbit
Friendly Fires- live those days tonight
Pink Floyd – Hey you (live)
Spoon – I turn my camera on
Chris Played by Charles Berman
1. What is botha kind of sandwich and a part of audio equipment?
2. Epilepsy groups complained about what kind of shoes?
3. Why did some people think it was invalid when Roger Maris broke Babe Ruth’s home run record?
4. Why was it impossible for decades to buy a direct train ticket from Leningrad to St Petersburg?
5. What is a semite?
6. What are Mario and Luigi’s last names?
7. Who made a movie about his failure to make a movie about Don Quixote?
8. What was Avogadro’s hypothesis?
9. What is rayon made of?
-Where does silk come from?
10 Rube Goldberg is famous for his inventions — but why did he never have aptent in his name?
11. Laika became famous for going into space. Why did nobody know her last name?
12. The International Space Station disproves what popular myth about the Great Wall of China?
13. What country eats the most instant ramen?
14. Joseph Heller introduced what new phrase to the language in his novel Catch-22?
15. Which Spider Man villain comes from Endicott?
16. Sophocles wrote 123 plays. Why are only 7 regularly performed?
17. What country drinks the most alcohol per capita?
18. What does per capita literally mean?
19. A mineola is a mix of what two fruits?
20. Name the work-of-fiction of origin: Akaky Akakievich Bashmashkin, Major Major Major Major, Zaphod Beeblebrox, Humber Humbert, Rodion Romanovoch Raskolnikov, Kilgore Trout, Milo Minderbinder, Mustapha Mond, .
21. Tell us how to say our phone number in a new language.
22. How did Rich David get so rich?
23. How did Richard the Lionheart get so Lionhearted?
23. Name something only one of us has read/heard/seen.
24. Why should you win?
25. Heads or tails?
Doc Sonic’s questions:
What is a “Backronym”?
Which is lighter, gasoline or water?
What famous painting was taken off a wall in broad daylight at a museum in Oslo Norway in 2004?
How many time zones are there in Russia?
What state is closest to Bermuda?
Where would you find zip code 12345?
The Monday after Easter in Poland is known as “Wet Monday”, what happens on this day?
Twitch the Intern
1. What is the most often-played video in MTV history?
2. What is the world’s tallest volcano?
3. Give an example of a food named after a place (ex: Boston cream pie)
4. Which Beatles song has been covered the most times worldwide?
5. Whee was Haile Selassie born?
6. World Rabies Day is September 28th…Who invented the rabies vaccine?
7. According to Forbes Magazine, who is the richest person on earth?
8. Name a state whose capital city begins with the same letter as its state.
9. What is raced at a 'velodrome’?
10. MH2GC presents the riddle of the week: Why did the cow cross the road?